Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Follow me, or run ahead, we will all get there in the end

My name is Karen Holmes, and my gift from God is to be able to communicate with anyone "on the other side." Being a channel is not what is important, because there are many, many channels in the world. What is important is who you channel. My guides are the past kings, queens and presidents who are returning to introduce a plan for world peace.

World peace requires everyone on the planet to be able to get the life each of us wants, but there are no schools or institutions that teach that subject. When people come to the understanding that they can't get the life they want, that is when they die, so we are learning here how to overcome death.

In the Bible, there are historical figures who lived to be over 800 years old, and it wasn't because time was different or they ate purer diets, or whatever. It is because they understood the principles of how to get their life. Now this same information is being reintroduced so anyone who learns the principles can get the life they want.

When I was a dental hygienist, it was my responsibility to teach people how to brush their teeth to prevent any form of dental disease. I learned that the people who were most likely to listen to me where those who were in crisis. Why change anything if what you are doing seems to be working?

The same thing applies for world peace, so we are working with those who "have ears to hear."

I am no different from anyone else. I channeled the books and went through the process of Walking the Rainbow on the mental level, but when it came to applying it in my own life, things got very difficult. I had to look at my own books from the perspective of someone who was really in crisis--and at the time I was channeling the books, I was homeless and living in extreme poverty! It wasn't until I faced my end of life crisis that I had to change my perspective and start reading my own books because my life depended on it.

Being homeless was the result of conflict in my marriage, and my becoming homeless was a burden on the entire family--and that led to a form of character defamation, which drew in many, many people, and it tore apart the plan for the international government.

Each of us on the planet is parallel to up to twelve people in history or institutions or nations, and so the events in our lives are similar to what is going on in our parallels. I am parallel to Saddam Hussein, and my family is parallel to the events that are occurring in Iraq. Reading the news, you can imagine what my family situation is like.

So, I am walking the Rainbow starting with the Crisis Packet, and also addressing the Power Source books that are associated with the Exit Strategy for Iraq proposal.

My end of life crisis is because I was poisoned and the doctors have no cure for it. My copy of "A Little Angel Told Me..." by Archangel Michael is really worn. At times when I read it, certain sentences trigger me to burst into tears, a kind of catharsis that goes straight into my heart, and that is when I know I am moving forward in my progress.

The Crisis Packet consists of three booklets, and I have wondered when it is time to move forward into "The Principles of Spiritual Shopping," by Lady Gaia--the female aspect of God. I have been dealing with lung issues, including a form of anemia, so it is time to move into the next booklet. Why? Problems with breathing come from stuck energy in your life, and in "The Principles of Spiritual Shopping," Lady Gaia explains how to unblock the energy in your life.

As I move forward in my own progress, I will share with you here my experiences so as you Walk the Rainbow, you know when to move forward, too. You don't have to wait for me, though. Go as fast as you want!