Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Welcome to our book review page!

As someone who has "walked the Rainbow" for several years now, I understand how nice it would be to have someone to share the experience.

The books you find here are not scholarly books, but written for people in crisis, as if a friend is sharing her experiences with you. They are channeled messages from God on how to overcome any crisis, and as I channeled them, I was dealing with my own crisis and applying the information in my own life.

My name is Karen Holmes, and my spiritual name is Suzeranda Melchizedek. My gift from our Creator is to be able to communicate with anyone "on the other side." I am not the only one who will have books on this site. Other channels will post their books here, too. As you read the books, you will meet our guides, who are helping to bring world peace.

Watch for launches of new books, and join the discussion. Be sure to sign up below for email updates.